Field Service Engineers, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun is now searching Field Service Engineers for doing installations, repairs and support in the field. You will be expected to travel to work independently with our customers to solve a variety of tasks. You are self-motivated, focused, and keep your commitments even when it requires extra effort and flexibility. You are able to travel even at short notice if required and you are able to stay abroad for longer periods of time (typical installation visits are 1 – 2 weeks, in some bigger projects even several weeks). When you are at home base you are helping in production, doing remote support, documentation or lab work.
- Customer focused mindset, eager to work at direct customer interface and take full responsibility and ownership for projects in hand.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in operation or customer service in the field of industrial vacuum or automation systems or semiconductor processing.
- Engineering education on the BSc level or higher (automation/software, mechanical or chemistry).
- Fluent English, both written and oral, other languages are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and find creative solutions for problems in hand.
- Willingness to shift work outside normal office hours if needed.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For heading/subject please write Field Service Engineer – Picosun Oy.
For additional information, you may contact Teemu Törmänen, email@example.com, +358 40 577 9973.