Quality and Testing Engineer, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun is now searching for a Quality and Testing Engineer to work with our latest innovations by developing and testing our products and processes. You have good technical skills to plan and execute testing of new solutions in our products. When working with new solutions you also need strong problem-solving skills. You are willing to improve the quality of Picosun’s products and services with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. You will co-work with our production, design, R&D, sales, and other teams within the company.
- Experience from quality systems and/or ISO 9001 standard is an advantage
- Experience from working with product development is an advantage
- Experience from ALD is an advantage
- Experience from analytical testing is an advantage
- Preferably B.Sc. or higher education or relevant experience
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem‐solving skills
- Technical skills in mechanics and automation
- Flexibility and willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to work independently according to given guidance
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Fluent use of MS Office programs
- Fluency in English and in Finnish, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Please send your CV and application with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For heading/subject please write Quality and Testing Engineer.