Regional Service Manager, Germany
Picosun is now searching a Regional Service Manager to be responsible for customer support in Central Europe, mainly in German speaking countries. You will be located in a newly established Picosun office in Germany, and you will be working closely with Picosun European sales, application and services teams located at Picosun HQ Finland.
- Responsibility for customer support in Central Europe, focus on semiconductor customers
- Manage existing customers and build new customer base together with Picosun sales, application and service teams and service subcontractors
- Developing and maintaining lasting relationships with the customers and other partners.
- Providing responses to customer technical enquiries
- Participating in hands-on selling, in support including repair and servicing the equipment and training customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in engineering (e.g. in Electronics, Chemistry or Physics) is preferred
- Experience in customer service with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Experience in semiconductor processes and equipment
- Field service and maintenance experience
- Familiar with the front end semiconductor industry in Central Europe
- Problem solving
- Willingness to travel
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in automation and vacuum systems is a plus
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For heading/subject please write Service Manager – Germany.
For additional information, you may contact Teemu Törmänen, email@example.com, +358 40 577 9973.