Sven Lindfors, CTO of Picosun Oy, has significantly contributed to the development of
- ALD production tools at Lohja Oy 1975 – 1987.
- ALD R&D tools at Mikrokemia Oy 1987 - 1999.
- ALCVD™ R&D and production tools at ASM Microchemistry Ltd. 1999 – 2003.
- ALD R&D and production tools at Picosun Oy 2004 ->
Dr. Tuomo Suntola, Member of Picosun Board of Directors, invented and patented the Atomic Layer Deposition method in Finland in 1974.
- Introduction of ALD with potential to electro-luminescent flat panel display application 1974 – 1977.
- Initiator and the head of flat panel display division at Lohja Oy 1977 – 1987. Development of ALD for industrial production of electroluminescent flat panel displays.
- Founder and Directing Manager of Microchemistry Ltd. 1987 – 1997. Expansion of ALD technology to semiconductor applications and catalytic surface fabrication.
- R&D Fellow at Neste Oy and Senior Scientific Advisor at Fortum Oyj 1998 – 2003. Emphasis on sustainable energy future.
- Executive Advisor of Picosun Oy through Suntola Consulting Ltd. since 2004. Member of Picosun Board of Directors since June 2007.