Field Service Engineer, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun is a leading supplier of high-quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating solutions for industries and R&D. Due to the growing interest towards ALD throughout the global industrial scene, we are constantly seeking new people to enforce our highly motivated and skillful organization. We offer you a challenging and versatile job in a dynamic, fast-developing high-tech company with a supportive team and innovative spirit.
We are looking for a person able to work at customer interface to install, repair, troubleshoot, and maintain our ALD systems and train their users. Based in Finland, close to our product development and production, your role is to provide services and support for our most demanding industrial and academic customers globally as well as support regional service engineers and service partners at customer interface.
We are expecting you to have hands-on experience (installation, service, operation) on industrial systems, preferably from manufacturing or vacuum technology and ideally coupled with a background in automation or semiconductor processing.
- Installation of new ALD systems, modifications and periodical maintenances of existing systems
- Customer technical assistance and troubleshooting remotely and on-site
- Supporting Picosun service partners at local customer interface
- Training services for both customers and service partners
- Customer first attitude
- Ability to learn fast and work independently at customer interface with minimal guidance
- Fluent English, both written and oral and with good communication skills. Other languages are a plus
- Ability to travel 50-75%, often at short notice and able to stay abroad (Europe, US, Asia) as long as needed (typically from few days to several weeks)
- Education or proven experience in mechanical engineering and coating technology is a plus
- Experience from semiconductor industry, automation, and working in a cleanroom environment
- Proven problem‐solving skills
- Certified electrician
- Ability to work in different cultures and create relationships with customers
- Willingness to shift work outside normal office hours if needed
- Challenging working opportunities with the world biggest industry players and academic customers
- Benefits of fast-growing high-tech company with a global customer base and markets
- Comprehensive introduction and training to our products and technologies
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For heading/subject please write Field Service Engineer – Picosun Oy.