General Manager, China – Shanghai
Picosun is now searching a General Manager to be responsible for sales and customers in China. You will establish Picosun office in Shanghai and start building local organization. You will be working closely with Picosun representatives in China, with other Picosun organizations in Asia, and with Picosun HQ.
- Responsibility for sales in China, focus on semiconductor customers.
- Responsibility for the revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction in the area.
- Participation in developing and implementing Picosun strategy in China.
- Hands-on selling and marketing.
- Developing and maintaining lasting relationships with the customers and other partners.
- Understanding customers’ requirements and future roadmaps.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven sales and/or product line management experience, min. 5 years.
- Familiar with the semiconductor and LED market in China, preferably front end.
- Knowledge in semiconductor processes and equipment.
- Experience in managing people and working with cross-functional teams.
- Good communications, interpersonal and presentation skills in Chinese and in English.
- Degree in engineering (e.g. in Electronics, Chemistry or Physics) is preferred.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]. For heading/subject please write GM – China.
For additional information, you may contact Juhana Kostamo, [email protected], +358 50 3699 565.