HR/HRD Lead, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
As the Picosun Group Global HR/HRD Lead, you need to be a multifaceted professional with versatile experience across the employment lifecycle: talent acquisition, recruitment, development, training, leading HR issues and change situations. In other words, you have the skills to work in different areas of the HR/HRD domain (often at the same time), and you enjoy that. You could be described as a person who is able – and willing – to juggle many balls in the air simultaneously.
What would you be doing at Picosun Group?
You will be responsible of the diverse tasks of human resources and HRD and lead the function of the company globally: you cover the base of operational HR with your broad knowledge and practices, lead recruitment and recruitment marketing and contribute to employer branding. You will also take an active part in creating and running strategic initiatives and projects. A key part of your job is also developing our human resources, as well as improving and developing both HR and HRD processes.
HRD is an essential part of the role and therefore you should be experienced in learning and people development activities. One important task is to create and run training programs for employees and liaise with external training participants/vendors and universities.
We want you to be/have
- A proactive HR professional who is ready to aid in the success of growing company
- 5+ years of experience in a key HR role with knowledge of recruitment, development, training, performance management and strategic as well as operational HR
- Experience in personnel related legal matters
- A genuine people person with great interpersonal and communicational skills
- Curious in constant learning and improving processes; experience in process improvement and development
- Ability to articulate your perspective, take responsibility, and drive impact rather than just executing tasks given to you
- Credibility, creativity and courage
- Prioritization and self-leading skills
- Fluent Finnish and English, other languages are a definite plus
We consider it a huge plus if you have
- An energetic approach, a wide set of skills and hands on attitude
- Previous experience of working in high technology business
- Willingness and interest to contribute in client work in selected cases
- Previous experience in working in multinational team
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Understanding of and interest in tools used to improve teamwork such as MBTI or similar
We offer you
A skilled and international team of experts as coworkers, an energetic environment with great tools. Possibility to improve and impact in HR issues in order to ensure employees’ and leaders’ well-being and performance.
You will be a part of the company’s leadership team and will report to the CEO. You will work mostly at the Picosun Masala office in Kirkkonummi, Finland.
If this position could be your next challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV, application letter and salary request by 15th September 2019 the latest to the CFO of Picosun Group, Tuomas Itkonen: email@example.com
If you want more information about the position, please give a call (+358 40 596 4004) to CFO Tuomas Itkonen on 3rd Sep 14-16 or 4th Sep 14-16.