ICT Manager/Lead, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Role and description
We are looking for an experienced ICT manager to oversee the use of information technology (IT) in our company. You will be the person to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
ICT Manager must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up to date with advancements of the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company to facilitate the success of our business. In this position you will be working closely with all the business units – managing business technology requirements and guiding towards digitalization.
Overview of responsibilities
- Responsible of all the company’s global ICT services, ICT budget, processes, architecture and security
- Set objectives and strategies for the ICT – drive ICT portfolio to business innovation
- Manage 3rd party service providers
- Select and implement suitable business technology to streamline all internal operations and help to optimize their strategic benefits and customer experience
- Build what the business needs, when it needs it
- Direct and organize IT and business technology projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
Qualifications and experience
Responsible for our overall IT and security globally, the ideal candidate has a strong technical background, architectural mindset and experience, strong leadership skills and ability to work closely with business units.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience working in IT operations/development/management
- Solution design / Enterprise Architectural experience
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Oracle NetSuite experience is a big plus
- Fluent in Finnish and English
We offer you
A skilled and international team of experts as coworkers, an energetic environment and possibility for autonomous work in a world class nanotechnology company.
You will be a part of the company’s CFO office team and will report to the CFO. You will work mostly at the Picosun Masala office in Kirkkonummi, Finland.
If this position could be your next challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV, application letter and salary request by 15th September 2019 the latest to the CFO of Picosun Group, Tuomas Itkonen: email@example.com
If you want more information about the position, please give a call (+358 40 596 4004) to CFO Tuomas Itkonen on 3rd Sep 14-16 or 4th Sep 14-16.