Laboratory Engineers, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun Group is a Finnish growth company specialized in thin film coating technology. ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) is a growing global market in which Picosun has increased its share consistently. Commitment means caring. We want to provide the best, safest, and user-friendliest ALD products. Technology and innovation is our passion. We constantly innovate, invest, and develop our existing and new ALD solutions and take ALD to new fields. Our aim is to help our customers to be the forerunners in their own fields of expertise.
Picosun is now searching Laboratory Engineers to maintain our process and measurement tools and to plan and conduct maintenance cycles with those tools. The other duties are to keep the laboratories in good order and possibly travel to maintain our other locations’ tools. The position will include cleanroom work.
- Technician’s or bachelor’s degree in electronics, automation, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience with vacuum systems is an advantage.
- Good lab work routines are expected and cleanroom experience is a plus.
- Willingness to take responsibility and capability to work under pressure.
- Motivation to keep learning new skills.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and find creative solutions for problems at hand.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, other languages are a plus.
What we can offer:
Picosun Group is a modern high-tech growth company in which quality of work, positivity, and active approach are highly valued. Here we encourage you to be creative and visionary about your own work. Our clients are globally known brands with whom we work in close cooperation. Picosun office is located within walking distance from Masala train station in Kirkkonummi.
How to apply:
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]. For heading/subject please write Picosun – Laboratory Engineer, Finland.
For further information please contact Tero Lehto, +358 44 377 4850, [email protected] Please apply already today as we start the recruitment process quickly.