Process Engineers, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun is now searching Process Engineers to operate our process tools and to plan, conduct and evaluate experiments with those tools. The experiments may be connected to customer demo-projects, EU-projects or internal development. The process engineer may also run coating service depositions. The responsibility as a main operator is to ensure that the current process is in specs and the tool in good condition. The other duties are to keep the laboratories in good order and to perform physical characterizations for development projects. The position may include cleanroom work and travelling for customer training or process runs and development abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, physics, material science or related field.
- Experience with ALD or other vacuum deposition methods is an advantage.
- Experience with normal thin film characterization methods is an advantage.
- Good lab work routines are expected and cleanroom experience is a plus.
- Willingness to take responsibility and capability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and find creative solutions for problems in hand.
- Good communication and teamwork skills and willingness to work with customers.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, other languages are a plus.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]. For heading/subject please write Process Engineer – Picosun Oy.
For additional information, you may contact Tiina McKee, [email protected], +358 50 303 7183.