Program Manager, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun Group is a fast growing, internationally operating high-tech company specialized in ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) thin film coating technology. ALD was invented in Finland by Dr. Tuomo Suntola – one of the owners and a board member of Picosun. Today, ALD is the key enabling technology in our everyday consumer electronics and the application portfolio is rapidly expanding in several fields of industry.
Picosun is based in Finland, with subsidiaries in Germany, USA, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Japan, and South Korea, sales offices in India and France, and world-wide sales and service support network. Picosun has a strong global market position in the ALD tool market serving many top10 Nasdaq listed companies.
Technology and innovation have been our passion since the first days, and we are constantly innovating, investing in, and developing our ALD solutions portfolio to take ALD to new fields. Our aim is to provide highly reliable and cost-efficient ALD solutions with the best user experience for our growing global customer base.
We are now searching for an experienced
to support our Group Leadership Team to oversee activities related to our strategy implementation and related development projects in order to ensure goals are achieved e.g. by facilitating the Group’s Project Management Office which manages our development projects to improve our operational efficiency. One main task of the Program Manager is coordination of reporting to Business Finland related to funding received for the Group’s development activities. You will report to the Group CFO with active interfaces to the whole Leadership Team of the Picosun Group.
Your main tasks are:
· Facilitating the Picosun strategy process and keeping the strategy implementation on track together with responsible function heads
· Owning and further developing the Group’s program / project governance and methods
· Managing our Project Management Office
· Providing support for projects related to our operational efficiency development
· Decision making and problem solving associated with programs and projects
· Taking responsibility of reporting towards Business Finland
As a Program Manager, you have a business mindset and capability to coordinate multiple projects and reconcile the interdependencies amongst them. You are a strong team player who can navigate between big picture thinking and sometimes very specific requirements. You have already gained extensive background related to program management and you have a proven track record of successful program execution.
You are a good communicator who facilitates communication between a program’s cross-functional team and other stakeholders. You are a good listener who is passionate to achieve results with people.
To succeed in this role, you preferably have a Master’s degree and
· Strategic thinking and experience in execution of strategy projects and their monitoring
· Strong knowledge of project management and PMO practices
· Experience in coordination and reporting of Business Finland funded projects
· Understanding of financial accounting related to development projects
· Experience in projects’ financial data gathering and validation
· Capability to support development projects’ project managers on project costs follow up and planning
· Experience in Oracle NetSuite ERP and Oracle Essbase / PBCS applications is seen as a benefit
· Proven track record of program management
· Good presentation and public speaking skills
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Energetic and self-driven personality
Picosun Group is a modern high-tech growth company in which quality of work, positivity, and active approach are highly valued. Here we encourage you to be creative and visionary about your own work. Picosun office is located within walking distance from Masala train station in Kirkkonummi.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected]. For heading / subject please write Program Manager – Picosun Group.
If you have any questions please contact our CFO Tuomas Itkonen, [email protected], +358 40 596 4004.
Please apply already today as we start the recruitment process quickly!