Project Manager, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun Group is a Finnish, fast-growing high tech company specialized in thin film coating technology and equipment. ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) is a growing global market in which Picosun has increased its share consistently. Commitment means caring. We want to provide the best, safest, and user-friendliest ALD products. Technology and innovation is our passion. We constantly innovate, invest, and develop our existing and new ALD solutions and take ALD to new fields. Our aim is to help our customers to be the forerunners in their own fields of expertise.
To support our continuous growth, we are now searching for a Project Manager for our ALD equipment delivery projects. Tasks include planning, execution and follow up of the projects from receiving the purchase order to the acceptance of the delivery. The performance of deliveries and project management are monitored with various metrics.
The work position is permanent. Work time is daily from 8:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday. Picosun premises are located at Masalantie 365, Kirkkonummi. The open position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Technical education, preferably M.Sc. or B.Sc.
- Knowledge in project management processes and agile methods
- Certification of project management is an advantage (IPMA or corresponding)
- Attention to detail and carefulness
- Ability to work independently according to given guidance
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem‐solving skills
- Fluent use of MS Office programs
- Flexibility and willingness to take responsibility
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Fluency in English and in Finnish, both spoken and written
- Chinese language skills are considered as an advantage
Please send your CV and application with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For heading/subject please write Project Manager – Picosun Oy. For additional information, you may contact our Chief Operating Officer Teemu Törmänen, email@example.com, +358 40 577 9973.