Quality Engineer, Finland – Kirkkonummi, Masala
Picosun Group is a Finnish growth company specialized in thin film coating technology. ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) is a growing global market in which Picosun has increased its share consistently. Commitment means caring. We want to provide the best, safest, and user-friendliest ALD products. Technology and innovation is our passion. We constantly innovate, invest, and develop our existing and new ALD solutions and take ALD to new fields. Our aim is to help our customers to be the forerunners in their own fields of expertise.
Picosun is now searching a Quality Engineer to take care of quality assurance of our ALD thin film coating tool production. Work consists of tasks maintaining the ISO 9001 certification (documentation, auditing, etc), handling of quality discrepancies and training of personnel to quality documentation and business processes. Performance in this position is monitored with various metrics, such as amount of quality costs and discrepancies.
The work position is a permanent. Work time is daily from 8:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday. The open positions are filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years work experience in similar position
- Technical education, B.Sc. vocational or corresponding
- Knowledge in quality assurance systems (ISO 9001 or equivalent)
- Experience in successful development of business processes
- Lean Six Sigma certification (e.g. Green belt)
- Attention to detail and carefulness
- Ability to work independently according to given guidance
- Strong deductive reasoning and problem solving skills
- Fluent use of MS Office programs
- Flexibility and willingness to take responsibility
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Fluency in English and in Finnish, both spoken and written
What we can offer:
Picosun Group is a modern high-tech growth company in which quality of work, positivity, and active approach are highly valued. Here we encourage you to be creative and visionary about your own work. Our clients are globally known brands with whom we work in close cooperation. Picosun office is located at Masalantie 365, within walking distance from Masala train station in Kirkkonummi.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and application with salary request to [email protected]. For heading/subject please write Quality Engineer – Picosun Oy. For additional information, you may contact our Quality and Testing Manager Heikki Alakoski, [email protected], +358 50 4004 386. Calling times: Wed 18.3 12:00 – 14:00, Thu 26.3 12:00 – 14:00, Wed 1.4 12:00 – 14:00.