Service Engineers, China – Suzhou
Picosun Group is a fast growing, internationally operating high tech company specialized in ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) thin film coating technology. ALD was invented in Finland by Dr. Tuomo Suntola, one of the owners and Board members of Picosun. Today, ALD is already the key enabler of our everyday electronics such as smartphones and laptops, and its application portfolio is rapidly expanding.
Picosun is based in Finland, with subsidiaries in Germany, United States, Singapore, Taiwan, China mainland, Japan, and South Korea, sales offices in India and France, and worldwide sales and service support network. Picosun has strong global market position in ALD tool market, serving many top10 Nasdaq listed companies.
Cutting-edge technology and constant innovation have been our passion since the beginning. We invest heavily in R&D to develop our ALD products to the highest quality, and to expand our ALD solutions portfolio to completely new fields. Our aim is to provide high quality, reliable, and cost-efficient ALD solutions with the best user experience for our growing global customer base.
We are now looking for Service Engineers to join the team of Picosun China in Suzhou.
Picosun is the best partner in the world to our customers. The position of a service engineer is an important part of Picosun. We never fail to meet our customers’ expectations. Service engineer’s responsibility is to perform installations, repairs, maintenance, and training services at customer premises and troubleshooting both at customer premises and remotely. Service engineer is responsible to deliver the best in class services in the agreed scope and schedule with customer first attitude.
This position is critical for customer satisfaction. Service engineer must execute the work according to the defined documentation and work instructions as defined within the ISO 9001 certified quality management system. This position requires ability to work independently with minimal supervision. High motivation is a must for reaching the best in class quality craftmanship and attention to details. Service engineer must report all observed discrepancies (quality, technical) to the management and make sure that the service deliveries and related products are 100% tested and defect-free.
YOUR MAIN TASKS ARE:
- New ALD system installations including customer training
- System modifications and upgrade installations
- Performing defined maintenance activities, periodical and others
- Handling of customer technical assistance and troubleshooting remotely and on-site
- Services sales and sales support
- Providing training services for both customers and service partners
To succeed in this role, you preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree of relevant background and
- At least 2 years of proven experience in service engineer’s position
- Proven working knowledge of ALD equipment or relative tools
- Hands-on maintenance experience
- ALD process development knowledge and software skills are appreciated
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Customer focused, energetic and selfdriven personality
- Willingness to take responsibility and capability to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness and availability to travel
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org together with salary expectation by 19th April 2020. For heading/subject please write “Service engineer – Picosun China, Suzhou”. Please apply already today as we start the recruitment process quickly. For more information please contact Juan Li, email@example.com, +358 45 3156 888.